Pawleys Island Taxi
It’s a relaxed beach island that’s unapologetically, “arrogantly shabby.” Journey about 20 miles south of Myrtle Beach and you’ll land in Pawleys Island, flanked by the communities of Litchfield Beach to the north and DeBordieu to the south. The beaches have beckoned folks since the 1700s, when plantation owners would move their families, livestock and workers over to the island to welcome the ocean breeze and escape the mosquitoes. Today, we provide Pawleys Island taxi cab services as far south as Pawleys and as far north as Little River along the Grand Strand of Myrtle Beach.
Pawleys Island still features miles of private, pristine beaches, and laidback activities like crabbing off the dock, shelling, biking, canoeing and kayaking through the salt marsh, and fishing from the surf, the pier or the marsh bridges. Here are some more attractions that both locals and visitors can’t get enough of:
- Award-winning golf, such as Pawleys Plantation
- Dinner fit for a foodie at such restaurants as Chive Blossom, Bistro 217, Roz’s, Quigley’s Pint and Plate and more
- Historic homes and sites on Pawleys Island, including the Sea View Inn and the old Pawleys Island Chapel.
- Shopping: Stop in at White Harvest, The Hammock Shops (home of the Original Pawleys Island Roper Hammock), the Sweetgrass Shops, the Shops at Christopher’s, plus art galleries like Gray Man Gallery, Cheryl Newby Gallery, The Litchfield Exchange (art mall) and more
- Litchfield Racquet Club: One of the many fine amenities at Litchfield Beach & Golf Resort, voted a “Top 50” club in the U.S. by Tennis Magazine. 17 Har-Tru courts, 3 lighted for night play, allow players of all levels to come out for a match or join in scheduled round robins, clinics.